ABG Announces New Executives & Teams
With these key executive moves and organization developments, ABG aims to grow further.
In just seven years, Authentic Brands Group (ABG) has seen tremendous growth with the addition of new brands, teams, and world-class talent.
Today, ABG’s growth strategy is anchored by key focuses on international, category expertise, digital innovations, and brand experiences. To support these efforts, ABG has implemented several new teams and leaders to help drive the success of its company:
Corey Salter, co-chief business officer and executive vice president of celebrity & entertainment
* Responsible for all domestic and international C&E business development, and continues to oversee all C&E brand management in tandem with Jarrod Weber.
John Erlandson, co-chief business officer and executive vice president of business development
* Leads all domestic and international new business development
Jarrod Weber, executive vice president of brand
* Leads ABG’s brand management groups, driving business growth for the entire portfolio across strategic channels worldwide.
Ken Ohashi, executive vice president of lifestyle
* Oversees brand management for Aéropostale, Frye, Hickey Freeman, and Hart Schaffner Marx. Reports directly to Jarrod Weber.
Christina Martin, senior vice president of lifestyle
* Oversees brand management for Juicy Couture, Jones New York, Adrienne Vittadini, Taryn Rose, Misook, Judith Leiber, and Frederick’s of Hollywood. Reports directly to Jarrod Weber.
ABG’s marketing team, which is led by Natasha Fishman, executive vice president of marketing, has announced two new groups under ABG’s marketing umbrella.
• Digital Innovation Group
With an increased focus on brand storytelling, digital activations, and consumer connectivity, ABG has established the Digital Innovation Group. Led by Adam Kronengold, in his new role as vice president of digital innovation, the group will oversee content creation, social media, mobile applications, digital monetization, influencer activations, and data & analytics.
• Brand Experience
With an expanded focus on international and the growing need for marketing operations excellence, ABG has established the Brand Experience Team. Led by Brock Doerr, in his new role as senior director of brand experience, the team is responsible for overseeing all stores, international partner relations, brand asset management, and the production of brand, partner and consumer events.