Buzzfeed to Keynote at BLE
The session, called ‘Licensing: The Next Generation,’ will debate next gen platforms, content, retail and merchandising, commerce and technology.
The world’s first and biggest digital news organization – BuzzFeed – will keynote at Brand Licensing Europe (BLE). The session, called ‘Licensing: The Next Generation,’ will take place Wednesday, Oct. 11 and will debate next gen platforms, content, retail and merchandising, commerce and technology.
Eric Karp, head of licensing at BuzzFeed, will be joined by Dan Amos, Tinderbox, John Erlandson, Authentic Brands Group and Naz Cuevas, Sybo Games’ new head of licensing. The panel will be chaired by License Global’s Group Publisher Steven Ekstract and is one of over 30 sessions covering the latest trends in gaming, toys, fashion and lifestyle, sports and much more in the Licensing Academy and Brands & Lifestyle Theatres.
What else is at #BLE2017?
* 2,500+ innovative brands are being showcased across entertainment, sports, video games, food & drink, celebrity, heritage and more.
* The beautiful Product Showcase will let retailers and licensors discover over 170+ licensed products ranging from apparel to DIY and from electronics to stationery.
* With the global games market set to reach $109 billion in 2017, visitors can uncover the potential of gaming licensing with the all-new Gaming Activation Area, keynote session and gaming exhibitors including Sony, Sega, Activision and Capcom.
* The brand-new Toy & Game Innovation Zone from Mojo Nation will showcase some of the most interesting examples of licensed toys and games launched within the last 12 months, as well as preview some of the hottest new lines coming Christmas 2017 and beyond. Don’t miss ‘Meet the Designer’ sessions at 12:30pm on Tuesday and 3:00pm on Wednesday.
* License This! final between Ioguis and Deckled Edge at 13:15, Thursday, Oct. 12, in the Licensing Academy Theatre.
* Birthdays celebrations! The Hungry Caterpillar is 50, Rainbow is 45, JCB is 20 and Rocket Licensing is 10.
* Europe’s largest character parade – 11:00 am, Tuesday, Oct. 10.
* The MTV Bar returns to D95 for a fabulously immersive experience. Create your very own GIF at the taxi photo booth, enter for a chance to win tickets to this year’s MTV EMAs, and power up with a drink (or two).
Visitors can register for free tickets at www.brandlicensing.eu/register.