eTail West 2016 Preview
eTail West is the event for e-commerce and multi-channel retail innovators.
eTail West, organized by Worldwide Business Research, is at the cutting edge of multi-channel and e-commerce. The show is a community of executives where you will be invigorated by innovation and attend memorable keynotes that not only change your business, but the way you do business. Taking place Feb. 27 to March 1, 2017, eTail West allows its more than 2,500 attendees to partake in interactive sessions and fun networking at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in Palm Springs, Calif.
Some of the notable keynote speakers include: Emilie Arel Scott, CEO of Quidsi; Fred Argir, Chief Digital Officer of Barnes & Noble; David Yeom, Co-Founder and CEO of Hollar; and Mike Edwards, CEO of eBags. Key themes discussed at this year’s show include innovation and disruption, and the ways that both traditional retailers and startups are navigating today’s landscape.
eTail West’s content covers every area impacting an attendee’s bottom-line – personalization, content marketing, mobile engagement, social marketing, CRM, omnichannel – whatever the pain point, the show has got you covered. Whether in need of new contacts, are looking for the right partner or just want to sanity check strategies for 2018, the answer is waiting at eTail West.
Every day, in every session attendees have the opportunity to make valuable business contacts, connect one on one with other retailers and catch up with friends. Some of the networking opportunities include:
- Panel Revolution: A moderated discussion on stage featuring multiple panelists.
- Retailer-Only Meet-Ups: Attendees can mix it up with executives who can give free advice in tons of different areas like customer acquisition, omni-channel, mobile and more.
- Women in eTail Cocktail Hour And Leadership Panel: Listen and be motivated by an accomplished panel of female e-commerce executive and then cultivate new friendships and discuss the issues that were raised on the panel.
- Fire-Side Chat: A 20-minute moderated session where senior level retail leaders to share insight on a particular topic
- Career And Leadership Development Small Group Roundtables: With topics like crafting and refining your elevator pitch, mentoring, and staffing, the opportunity to brainstorm with fellow executives will leave a lasting impact on you personally and professionally.
eTail West’s exhibit hall is unique compared to the average tradeshow. Each solution provider has been hand picked to help transform attendees’ digital presence, while retailer-only chats provide answers to some of the industry’s most pressing questions throughout the day. Additionally, attendees can participate in XBOX tournaments, giveaways, cash prizes, specialty cocktails, mimosas and much more.
The next eTail show will be eTail East, occurring Aug. 14 to 17, 2017 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel in Boston. For more information about eTail West, visit etailwest.wbresearch.com.