One Kings Lane Debuts ’13 Designer Series Gift Wrap Collection
Nov. 8, 2013 – One Kings Lane, the leading online destination for the home, brings high-fashion to the holiday season with the 2013 One Kings Lane Designer Series Wrapping Paper Collection, featuring limited-edition gift wrap from top designers in support of a variety of charitable causes. Designers featured in the One Kings Lane Designer Series Gift Wrap Collection include fashion icons Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig of Marchesa Voyage, Miles Redd, Aerin Lauder, John Derian, Charlotte Ronson, Kelly Wearstler and Erin Fetherston.
With a wide range of designs, One Kings Lane’s Designer Series Gift Wrap Collection is the most stylish way to present gifts this holiday season and beyond. The collection features a variety of fashionable designs, from minimalist chic and modern graphic prints, to whimsical and playful patterns, antique reproductions and classic florals.
“We’ve teamed up with an amazing group of designers to infuse style and high-fashion into gift wrap that gives back to inspiring causes over the holidays,” said Susan Feldman, One Kings Lane co-founder and chief merchandising officer. “We believe that a beautifully wrapped gift makes a holiday present all the more special, so we are thrilled to offer this exclusive collection of designer gift wrap to our shoppers this season.”
One Kings Lane shoppers will have exclusive access to these one-of-a-kind designs beginning November 8, 2013. Each design will be sold for $12 per roll and proceeds from each sale will benefit the designer’s non-profit organization of choice, making this unique collection of wrapping paper the gift that keeps on giving.
The One Kings Lane Designer Series Gift Wrap Collection will include:
- Marchesa Voyage designers Georgina Chapman & Keren Craig, launching November 8, supporting Rose Home for Girls
- Miles Redd, launching November 13, supporting Housing Works
- Aerin Lauder, launching November 15, supporting First Book
- John Derian, launching November 18, supporting New York Restoration Project
- Charlotte Ronson, launching November 22, supporting Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Kelly Wearstler, launching November 25, supporting No Kill LA
- Erin Fetherston, launching November 27, supporting Charity Water
Following the launch of each designer’s collection on One Kings Lane, all wrapping paper designs will be sold on December 5, and throughout the rest of the holiday season, exclusively on One Kings Lane.