Tickets are officially on sale for one of the biggest, most star-studded, and delicious wine and food charity festivals in the country: the 23rd annual Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (SOBEWFF®). Taking place February 22-25, 2024, the four-day Festival promises to deliver an unforgettable culinary celebration.
“The Festival is as much a showcase of great food and drink as it is a celebration of the spirit of Miami,” says Lee Brian Schrager, Festival Founder and Director. “The magical setting of Miami is as much a secret to the Festival’s success as the amazing local, national and international talent that brings fans back year after year. It’s amazingly rewarding to see the Festival that started on the campus of FIU as an international stage that benefits the school nurturing the great hospitality leaders of the future.”
So what fan favorites are returning? Of course, it wouldn’t be SOBEWFF® without the Festival’s two iconic open-air tasting tents – American Airlines North Venue and Goya Foods’ Grand Tasting Village – returning to South Beach’s sublime stretch of sand for two days and four nights of the nation’s most talented chefs and lifestyle personalities, all supported by more than 1,500 student volunteers from Florida International University. Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- Rachael Ray returns to host the 17th annual Burger Bash presented by Schweid & Sons® (Thursday, February 22)
- Guy Fieri will host Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives LIVE featuring more than 25 eateries from the hit show. (Friday, February 23)
- Enjoy LIVE cooking demonstrations from Food Network personalities and explore three-blocks worth of delicious bites and drinks at the Goya Foods’ Grand Tasting Village featuring Publix Culinary Demonstrations sponsored by Sub-Zero Group Southeast. (Saturday, February 24 and Sunday, February 25)
- Aarón Sánchez will host Tacos & Tequila presented by Tequila Cazadores featuring more than 25 chefs serving up various iterations of Mexico’s most iconic dish. (Saturday, February 25)
- Andrew Zimmern and Melba Wilson will close out the Festival with BACARDĺ presents The Block Party with a special performance by Rev Run! (Sunday, February 26)
From high-energy cooking competitions to exclusive one night only pop-ups, there is a range of new events that will keep you entertained all Festival long. Highlights include:
- FoodieCon® Kick Off Happy Hour (Friday, February 23)
- Noche Cubana hosted by Michelle Bernstein, David Martinez and Gio Gutierrez (Saturday, February 24)
- Bubbles Brunch hosted by The Cast of The Kitchen: Katie Lee, Jeff Mauro and Geoffrey Zakarian part of The New York Times Series (Sunday, February 25)
The Festival’s crown jewel, Tribute Dinner part of The New York Times Dinner Series, will take place on Saturday, February 24 and will pay homage to two luminaries who have left an indelible mark on the realm of hospitality. The Italian affair will honor culinary virtuoso Massimo Bottura, along with Luca Garavoglia of Campari Group. ‘The Pasta Queen’ Nadia Caterina Munno will serve as the Master of Ceremonies for the evening and a world-class roster of chefs including Alain Ducasse, Mauro Colagreco, Albert Adrià Acosta, Jordi Roca i Fontané, Antonio Bachour and Bernardo Paladini will serve up dishes to pair perfectly with some of the finest wines and spirits from the Campari portfolio.
To date, the Festival has raised more than $37 million in support of its educational mission to cultivate future leaders of the hospitality industry at the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at Florida International University (FIU). Between SOBEWFF® and its sister NYCWFF, more than $51 million has been raised to benefit the respective charities of each Festival. Beyond the funds raised, both Festivals draw attention to the vibrant dining cultures of their respective cities, provide economic stimulus in their communities, and serve as a platform to drive awareness and engagement for a wide array of philanthropic activities.
Tickets for the festival are on sale NOW, with various options to suit your taste and budget at sobewff.org.