Who Do Last-Minute Holidays Shoppers Trust? Survey Says: Not Retail Stores

It’s three days before Christmas and you just thought of the perfect gift to buy your friend.  You need to find this item – it’s just too right.  Do you rush off to your local store in the hopes they’ll have it? Not this year.

A recent study by YouGov, sponsored by GT Nexus, found that only 39% of US shoppers trust physical stores to have their desired last-minute gift items in stock this holiday season, leaving 61% of the consumer trust pie to online retail instead.  The findings are eye-opening since consumers historically have gone in-store for their last minute holiday purchases.  But this change is just the latest in a long line that has shaken up the retail industry.

Read the full story on the RM Blog